Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thoughts

January 26, 2012 - Not much to report today so I'll just list some random thoughts I've been meaning to share.

1. People in Puno take their festivals seriously. They have been practicing for more than a month, some people all year. Can't wait for the big festivities.

2. My landlord, Hernan, calls me Kellicita. Love it!

3. I ate Ramen for dinner tonight. Yep, you're jealous.

4. Stats suck, even in Spanish. But I was pretty proud of my skills today, thanks to a little help from my economist sister.

5. A filling on my tooth broke off today, good times, but I don't think I'll be braving the Peruvian dental system anytime soon!

6. I may or may not be getting addicted to a telenovela called Decisiones.

7. Along the same lines with guilty pleasures, I found they have delicious ice cream here for only 2 soles. Another reason I'm going to gain a millions pounds.

Ok seven feels like a weird number but I'm in a weird mood, so that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. OK so I'm totally giving away how far behind I was on your blog (guilty, guilty, guilty!) but I just had to say thanks for the shout out and Kellicita made me smile!

    ReplyDelete