Monday, January 30, 2012

Back from the dead


January 30, 2012 - After two days of misery I am finally recovering and will definitely be more careful about what I eat. The thing is, I thought I WAS being careful. I guess not. SO, went to the store today and bought lots more water and packaged food I can cook for myself. I will remember not to drink lemonade when the entire table does at lunch and I will boil water for soup longer or, even better, just use bottled. Lesson learned, let’s hope I don’t have to relearn it again! The only good thing about this weekend is I read two books.

So I have not exciting weekend adventures to report. Work is chugging along and going to pick up really soon I think. Spanish skills didn’t make much progress this weekend, but gotta forgive myself for that one. More later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment